I am in love with texts. This is the beginning to my romance with creative writing, photography, book art, and literature from all time periods and all genres.
Elyse knows what it means to keep a secret. She’s been keeping secrets her whole life. Two, actually. First, that she ages five times slower than the average person, so that while she looks eighteen years old, she’s closer to eighty. Second, that her blood has a mysterious power to heal.
For Elyse, these things don’t make her special. They make life dangerous. After the death of her parents, she’s been careful to keep her secret as closely guarded as possible. Now, only one other person in the world knows about her age and ability.
Or so she thinks.
- knightoftaurus likes this
- thesaddestcity reblogged this from stopwhitewashing
- jessicatherrien reblogged this from zovabooks
- rincon-demicorazon likes this
- algandarsmanor likes this
- stopwhitewashing reblogged this from jalwhite
- browngurlwfro reblogged this from jalwhite
- wingsandtails likes this
- jalwhite reblogged this from zovabooks
- asopo339 reblogged this from rematiration and added:
- zovabooks likes this
- waveringradiant likes this
- badassbaggins likes this
- lovechildofvenus likes this
- ahnika-te reblogged this from rematiration
- ahnika-te likes this
- digatisdi likes this
- rematiration reblogged this from zovabooks and added:
- muhtoonday likes this
- zovamp reblogged this from kaleenaautumn
- zovamp likes this
- ecrid likes this
- kaleenaautumn reblogged this from zovabooks
- zovabooks posted this